Medical School Registrar's Office



Students of other medical universities may request transfer to the General Medicine, Dentistry or Pharmaceutist majors of the University of Pécs Medical School on following conditions:

At the time of transfer

  • the student has a current student`s legal status in the same major and his/her student status has not been terminated by dismissal or expulsion by a disciplinary sanction, and the conditions of obligatory dismissal or expulsion do not exist;
  • has completed at least 2 semesters;
  • has completed an average of at least 15 credit points of obligatory and elective courses in each semester;
  • has not completed more than 50% of his/her study plan at his/her present major;
  • has submitted the following documents before the deadline:


1.       Transfer Application Form, filled in and signed by the applicant

2.       Student Status Certificate (original)

3.       Transcript or copy of the gradebook (verified copy)

4.       High School diploma (verified copy)

5.       ID or passport (verified copy)

6.      B2 level language examination (such as Cambridge FCE/CAE, TOEFL, IELTS),  or if English is the applicant's mother tongue a copy of the passport for proof

7.       Letter of Motivation

8.       Curriculum Vitae


  • wires the transfer process fee  of 9.000 HUF to the following bank account:

Name of the owner of the account: Pécsi Tudományegyetem [University of Pécs]

Name of the bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank [Hungarian National Bank]

Address of the bank: 1851 Budapest, Szabadság tér 8-9., Hungary

Account number (IBAN): HU86 1002-4003-0028-2716-0000-0000

Swift code of the bank: MANEHUHB


Please submit the above documents before August 01 (you can only start your studies in the first semester) to the following address:

University of Pécs Medical School, Registrar’s Office, 7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12, Hungary



Transfer Application Form


You can read the detailed rules of transfer in the Code of Studies and Examinations under the Codes and Guidelines menu of the Registrar's Office website.