PTE Surgical SocietyE-mail:
The Surgical Society is an organisation formed by students, for students, in which we aim to endorse the surgical specialities. We wish to practice and perfect the practical skills required by aspiring surgeons, as well as spark interest and increase our knowledge in the surgical field. Our various events include regular skills sessions, the journal club and talks by both local and international speakers. We cooperate closely with the Department of Surgery, the Student Research Society, the Circle of Demonstrators and the Skills Lab. For further information on the society and its events, find us on facebook.
Offical Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PTESurgSoc
Founded by Shefali Sangani, Ida Marie Heggem and Alexandra Gedei in March 2018.
- President - Balázs Gaszner
- Vice-President - Chrisk Mikail
- General Assistant - Dániel Boda
- Logistics & Events - Dominika Aleksić
- Treasurer - Florie Mae Silagon
- Research - Iria Refojos
- Assitants - Alexandra Brunauer and Lisa Wachter